If you run a small business / organisation, or you operate as a sole trader, you might not have the budget to take on a full-time digital marketer.
You may need someone to manage your social media accounts, conduct a website audit to identify under-performance, edit content, improve your search engine rankings, set up paid advertising, or manage your website CMS on a long-term basis.
- Website: Audits, CMS admin
- Content: Editing, content creation, content promotion, digital PR
- Social media: Follower growth, community-building, daily account maintenance
- PPC: Paid social advertising (FB, Twitter, LI), AdWords
I'm a diligent digital marketer, with a flexible and diverse set of skills. I specialise in content marketing.
Over the past 11 years, I've worked in various marketing roles in both the private sector and public sector. I've created and run campaigns for local government initiatives, charities, public services, retailers, arts and music venues, and most recently - within the financial services sector.
I have a day job - running the digital arm of the marketing team at a financial services organisation. I manage the team and overall digital strategy, as well as overseeing all digital channels (company website, social media, AdWords, mailer campaigns, digital ads) and the creation and promotion of digital content. I'm also responsible for SEO-related activities.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) Hons (University of Reading)
- CIM Pro Certificate: Marketing (+CIM member)
- Inbound Certified (through Hubspot Academy)